FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Whisky, If you know the answer for the significant shift from...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Whisky, If you know the answer for the significant shift from "result will be out 1st qrt with 2c results for each well" to the current narrative where "no results will be forthcoming pre-appraisal", then state your case -No need for wisecrack pot shots..
    I'm not trying to find fault with management - trying to find a rational explanation for what was previously trumpeted but what has since been removed from the radar screens. So not sure where you're coming from with "weak argument" or "I have no idea why its being raised other than for muck raking". If you don't like reading posts that raises questions, use the ignore button.

It sure as hell isn't as if FAR had just stumbled on the idea that they might want to increase acreage. That would have been in the pipeline for some while. In fact, I'm of the view that an announcement on this issue is imminent. That in mind says to me that once a deal for new acreage have been locked, the "for strategic reasons" would have served it's purpose and the narrative about "2C results for each well" ought not be wiped from the slate - more so if final data analysis will have material effect on results (volume, size etc etc) declared to date and on market sentiment. And even more so if such additional information will see an appreciation of SP that will better position FAR to do whatever they think is necessary to do to fill the coffers. For mine, I've now read OdoubleO's most recent post (and yes I did read his reports but those reports was from the AGM and, strangely, at that stage everybody was still in the belief that Final results was forthcoming in July) which puts a different spin on what I've been told at the IP (CN having talked about "thin sands" not wanting to be released and not wanting to update every couple of months). BUT we all did expect RESULTS in 1st qrt because that is what had been stated over and over. The scenery have now changed - ever since questions on the issue had been asked at the IPs.. Update of results on the first wells (July/August) with further update after analysis of the appraisal wells in say 1st Q 2016 is not a big ask from an investor perspective.

If it turns out that FAR do not envisage to go to the market on news regarding new acreage till much later in the year, then the sudden sudden change in narrative make sense .... strategic advantage must be preserved... . Perhaps you know the answer to this already, hench your post??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.