FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Nice return of serve Hot, and by history's reading you certainly...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Nice return of serve Hot, and by history's reading you certainly hold a great deal of shares, as well with many others, we do deserve a little bit more clarification, but the secrets are also held with the benefit of the future, to compensate for the unknown we are currently crossing.

The problem with being a minority in a joint venture, is the scope of the smaller interest, it is very well controlled by the demand, of the majority holders. If CNE, or say to a much lesser factor COP, where to gain twenty plus percent overnight, that possibly held some a symbolic measure to the Senegal discovery, our SP would absolutely go through the roof. If we may want into future, value our company at three billion dollars, CNE would have to find a similar value of seven billion, or this will never eventuate.

Thank %$#, I got it all wrong last weekend, rigs near ready to go, and the most interested mover, in the waiting of the JV, is the Holy Grail of COP, they are certainly excited, which means we should be overwhelmed x 3, and even stone cold YA appears to be moved. If I had to lay down an investment, albeit a little bit of risk, one would expect a little bit of the big fella money to start entering now, confidence cannot be truly that drained. Only four months to go, and a tease of what could be expected to be an early Xmas pressy.

The words out, CR, does one buy now, or suspect a discount, this is the stalemate of the so called barrier that sits in front of us, potential pump on raise , or which one could possibly purchase in the typical fright month of June. WOW, a lot of pressure is on, I envy those involved, not light work. Four months to a possible five years of drilling, as COP have contracted a possible extension to march 2019.

Massive, yes, six to eight months will expel all, as some sit here waiting for the next trivial announcement, in house, what does 12 months mean in a lifetime, confidence at an absolute premium, from the workhorses out there, and we know who they are, A GREAT big thank you because you delivered the goods, and without your efforts, the guess continues. (Melbourne, Sydney and Perth) Thank you three wise men, and others that added to the commitment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.