CAZ 0.00% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

Naivety in generalI meant to say previously that today's sp....

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Naivety in general

I meant to say previously that today's sp. speculations for CAZ & ECH are a different kettle of fish to the speculations leading up to the Bowler decision.

I realise I'm about to insult everyone's intelligence, but it must be pointed out that because Bowler was making a ministerial decision no-one had a clue WHEN he would make his whimsical decision.

That uncertainty, unlike the present lead up to the judicial review starting 19th March 2006, gave CAZ & ECH volatility. The question every speculator had to then ask was "If I sell before closing, will der Minista make his announcement before opening tomorrow"?

So when we saw the sp. rise at close we (speculators) were tempted to sell, risking a favourable decision announced overnight!

As for whimsical, well it is common commentary that Ministerial prerogative tempts all Minister's whimsy. And I think the word is a nice way of saying Minister’s a mere men…..and personally I’d be a little wary of a Minister with a girls name.

Only after the J.R. concludes will we again enter into a similar period of speculation that so characterised to period leading up to the outrageous Bowler decision.

But there will be one outstanding aspect of great merit to the J.R., IF conducted via an OPEN COURT, and that is that the market will also be privy to the MATERIAL his Honour considers. Unlike His Honour NonJustice Bowler.

So, if anyone here knows how the MARKET/public can become informed of the proceedings IF Justice Buss conducts his deliberations via a closed court, which I assume is the description (closed) when he considers only written submissions, then please, I’d appreciative it if you can inform HotCopper.

Are we now still awaiting CAZ to “gain” a hearing date for Justice Buss to hear CAZ’s application that he conduct the J.R. in open court? Seems we are. But how close to the booking for the J.R. can that hearing (and decision) get?

I would not be terribly surprised if CAZ has made a booking and has forgot to inform the market. Those Cazaly boys are very busy, rest assured. But is that the same as desperate?….me? Desperate? What? To get back me losses? Course not! As they say, once bitten…Sue12 becomes a ball of wisdom. A beacon of benign beneficence…….whatever. At this rate I’ll soon become unintelligable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.81K 927.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 38779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.