FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Tensions bubble up at Woodside's Senegal oil project, page-420

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hearing you Mr H. WTI and another recent post by unknown bystander who appear to be long term holders but seldom post, appear to be affirmative by historical input. I believe they do hold more than a minor investment. History shows their involvement in companies and their lack of addiction to HC. Over time I know you own a truck load of shares and I am somewhere in the same region.

This chaos means a lot whether your a massive holder or your a massive holder to affordability. Nothing more fresh than seeing a so called large shareholder expressing their view at a time of so much importance, and this appears to me to be very legit.

I can only congratulate to those whom may be very serious investors that rarely get involved in online posting to come on board and give a version of events outside of the daily jargon.

Bull shit or not, I enjoy the effort and hope their positivity leads too the right result at the end game. Short term, last throw of the dice, long term ,all will eventually fall into place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.