SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I know the people who oversaw the purchase are still there but...

1. 129 Posts.
    I know the people who oversaw the purchase are still there but BH should be able to bring some influence to the business. Granted he is one man but don't underestimate what a good skill set can do to improve and turnaround a business. I would bet my last dollar that AG will be all ears when it comes to listening to BH as he does not have the necessary financial nouse, no lawyer would. BH is on the front foot with the most important issue being the debt. If he is worth his salt he will be explaining to our major lenders the timeline of how we will be able to work ourselves out of debt and he will be able to sell this to them. As I've said before on here, law firms can be very stable profit making machines, there is no way SGH would have been able to list in the first place if they weren't and prior to the acquisition were prospering and growing.

You must admit that if SGH was debt free, which I believe is the most major issue, the SP would be far, far higher than it is now. Hypothetical at present but if debt free and turning over $1bn in revenue thanks to U.K. business contributions also then this share will glide past its old highs in a heartbeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.