SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Jim Yet to be established whether AG & Co were misled and let...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Jim

Yet to be established whether AG & Co were misled and let down by others. Their crime may have been being too trusting.

The message was that hate destroys the hater.

If you had bought $500 K worth of shares at 22c and sold at 68c you would have been ahead by March last year.

You would have had to risk one of your many properties possibly to do that so it's just a hypothetical.

I could have done the same but was too chicken, perhaps influenced by all the negativity on HC.

But if you had done that you could rightfully come on here telling us that we are masters of our own fate.

I put in around $300 K to get to a lowish average after first buying in 2015. That makes me LT already. Had to free up the cash.

I might lose much of it, I'm down by over one quarter right now but still feel that S&G will prevail and feel that AG is working his butt off for several reasons not the least being that he will end up with $100 M worth of shares. The LT holders will be along for the ride.

I await the outcome of the ASIC deliberations with interest. And the H1 results. What will we have to talk about after Feb?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.