SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Tentative signs of rocket firing, page-249

1. 3,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    ... agree entirely , Mr Braintot : It serves no helpful purpose at all for certain posters to hurl personal abuse and unsubstantiated claims against our leader , Andrew Grech ...

A great chunk of his 6 million shares were bought on the market at prices above $6 ...

... the massive implosion of the share price stripped $ 50 million off his net worth ...

I'm 100 % sure that he and the team ( Ken Fowlie also has several million SGH shares ) are cracking on with generating positive cashflow , such that they can pay down some of the debt , and to satisfy the lenders to refinance the balance after March 2018 ...

... at worst I believe AG may have been a little gullible , perhaps too trusting , arrogant even .... but he did have a grand vision for the company , to grow the firm meaningfully on an international scale ... kudos to him for that ...

And unlike Jim , who only wishes for MazC and a few others to profit from their holding in Slater & Gordon ; Dougie sincerely wishes each and every holder , every single one of us , to profit handsomely from our investment in this venerable old law firm : Cheers holders ! ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.