SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

"At the end of the day management and the board are responsible...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "At the end of the day management and the board are responsible for that, and they are still there !"

And there they should stay until their bucking bronco has the burr taken from under its saddle and it wins the Melbourne Cup, until they steer the ship out of it's stormy seas and into the calm waters of safe haven harbours, until the charms of their sweet music has soothed the savage breasts of the wild beasts, has softened rocks and bent a knotted oak.

I think they overpaid too but if they can fix it then it becomes a wild gamble or miscalculation that actually paid off, a bit like buying SGH shares will have been if the Board's wild gamble pays off. In spades.

I think that there are some here not pointing the finger who would like to nobble AG because they don't want to take responsibility for the fact that their fate was always in their own hands and blame the all-too-obvious person rather than themselves. They don't care whether the company fails or actively want it to fail for their own sad reasons. Or want it to fail because they hate it but would regret that because deep down they love it.

I want it to succeed and even though I think AG must take some accountability even if he was misled I reaally don't care whether he becomes fabulously wealthy despite his transgressions so long as the faith-imbued LT holders can bask in his golden glow and have their minor everyday fortunes made too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.