XJO 0.24% 8,051.8 s&p/asx 200

tentative thursday?, page-56

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Volt with respect I suggest to avail yourself to how Phenylalanine (aspartame) was approved by the FDA. I agree with you that we are bombarded by the media to believe everything is toxic and hence some rationality and practicality must be applied.
    If I had applied Donald Rumsfeld’s prior and almost bankrupt employer G.D. Searle & Co (the manufacturer) test protocols to Phenylalanine certification than I would have been kicked out of my science degree in year one.

The Facts.
    Phenylalanine is an amino acid that breaks down to form other organic molecules, including Alkenes and Aldehydes such as Formaldehyde (incredibly toxic to humans). The small amount is considered insignificant by Searle and the FDA.

During breakdown some of the proteins which are similar to adrenaline and dopamine are able to cross the blood-brain barrier (Scary sh_t) where they act on the hypothalamus ( a part of your brain) and affect the production of Serotonin, much the way Prozac and other anti depressants do.
    Protein build ups have been found in the brains of test rats that have been associated with Grand mal seizures in humans.

G.D Searle had many test rats die during the study and hence found a unique solution. Instead of mixing the compound into the food (a homogeneous mixture) they simply left large clumps around the food. The rats eat around the large whit clumps. The then head of the FDA was so outraged that he shut the whole thing down. A devastating blow the Searle whom are now facing bankruptcy. But alas Donald calls his mate the 40th President of the United States who sacks the head of the FDA replacing him with a puppet who then approved the drug. Im sure President Regan didn’t drink the crap.

Original product warnings included: “Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine. Causes tumors in laboratory animals.” After much successful lobbing the warning was compacted to “Contains Phenylketonurics”

I don’t want to go on too much more, but it was approved by the UK and Australian Therapeutic Drug Admin on the basis of the corrupted us study and FDA recommendation. Grand Mal seizures and kidney failures have risen sharply per capita since the approval in the USA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.