XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Cwliew, Fair enough, apology accepted...you did jump the gun a...

1. 1,015 Posts.

Cwliew,

Fair enough, apology accepted...you did jump the gun a little.All the best...mate.

Mongombolo, keep posting charts if this is what makes you happy and keeps you busy. All i'm asking is can you back your charts and make a definative call as to what will happen....not say this could do that and this might break that or if it touches this line it will do this...etc..etc..

Posters can then look at their charts and make there own decision as to what to trade.Alerting posters as to what stock or which way you think the SPX will go next week, is not financial advice....just an opinion of yours.

You do alot of charting and technical analysis, well done, and you post these charts with lines etc...seems you know your trends etc..so after all this can you make a prediction as to which way it goes...UP or DOWN...it's one way or the other..a straight forward call...SELL or BUY...?

All i'm asking is what is your opinion,UP or DOWN for next week, others can make their own mind up and decide which way to go....we all have charts to look at and decide....what is your analysis saying...???

Cheers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.