XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

tentative tuesday shorting, page-74

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Caylus

I agree with a lot of what you say. And yes there is also an argument for simply SHORTING the USD instead. The Physical Gold and Silver I have is an insurance against a complete meltdown and also as im sure we will see a currency crisis with the USD as did the Pound Sterling before it. ETFs are fine but I doubt you will be able to collect if indeed the worst comes to pass. Its not going to happen tomorrow but the USD is finished and so it may be prudent to position for that. When this happens I doubt the AUD will fair well. When the US Ponzi Government bond scam is finally up, the US can no longer consume for free, and this will have far reaching feedback implications for the world economy.

You said, last year gold didn’t do much. Well equities lost 50% and gold went up about 10%? Hurrr???
    Im not a mega gold bug don’t get me wrong, as I think there are better commodities, NATGAS and Sugar for EG, were you will make more “purchasing power.”

All all an interesting debate.
    In the meantime Timmy will auction off a new record of bonds this week to keep the scam alive for another month; all sponsored by the King of Money Printing at the FED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.