TER 2.33% 22.0¢ terracom limited

yes I will admit this is a hard stock for me to sell my position...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    yes I will admit this is a hard stock for me to sell my position as it has been past where I would like my profits to be (I would normally sell if I have loss more then 20% of my gains) and i am very happy i have stayed but i agree it has tested my patients at times but i am sure if i had sold, the choice will be with me for the rest of my days as i am sure we haven't yet seen TER's best 10 days of trade in the stock market yet. Its fundamentals are all coming together and with an up trend in the coal market around the corner i feel set to come of the back of the downward trend in price it is better positioned for the stronger gains we all are here to see.
    I have had them thoughts of selling many times in the last 12 months but when I run through my reasons I am still happy i am here and the company is working hard it would seem to fine tune its costs in running.
    I would think the share price would start to move in the upward trend we have all been looking for in the next 3 months into January as strong reports of record coal sales come in from TER as this is what we should be seeing as this is what they have been reflecting in the last report as the northern hemisphere goes into its winter.
    Hang in there lads we are all thinking/feeling the same,i'm thinking of switching off and not looking at the SP till after Christmas, here's to hoping our stocking has a big juicy Div in it with a SP closer to its 80-90 cents again. then 2020 will be an interesting year of events to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $581.0K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 485 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 592417 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.