TER 2.33% 22.0¢ terracom limited

Bought some more, just couldn't help myself. In now for a...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bought some more, just couldn't help myself. In now for a $100k.

I had a chat with my old man last night (only go to him after his first red, not second, ha ha ) trying to digest all of this climate change stuff, co2 emissions, bad coal outlook, opportunistic politician's, coal price cap (crap) etc. His response, this current carbon offset / carbon credit stuff is BS and makes no sense at its fundamentals. He reckons we are paying fools to not farm, just carbon farm, invent machines to extract co2 and still cut down millions and millions of trees a year. Costing us billions and billions of dollars a year.

At the end we came up with an idea, the coal industry needs to invest in some kind of alternative natural co2 sink / storage (profitable) real business thus creating a real carbon offset year in year out. Then sell each 1 Co2 carbon credit offset with 1 tonne of coal. Then have the government offset the 1 carbon credit against coal royalties. This takes capital and prob a lot, but for current coal producers its prob money well worth spent. It could be investing in agri land that produces a real profitable outcome (return on capital) and more importantly creating a co2 offset / sink.

Maybe I'm crazy but I've had a go, more so call out our greedy, lazy, useless, opportunistic politician's. Who can't balance their ledger, so they increase tax.

Go you good thing TER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $581.0K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 485 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 592417 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.