TER 4.76% 22.0¢ terracom limited

TER UNDERVALUED FAIR VALUE $1.20, page-84

1. 4,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    The Australian business unit of TerraCom comprises the flagship Blair Athol coal mine located in Clermont, Queensland, as well as a large portfolio of exploration and evaluation assets predominantly located in the Northern Galilee coal region. The life of the Blair Athol mine is projected at more than eight years at the current run rate of 2.2 million tonnes for export, and TerraCom continues to explore several potential near-mine expansion opportunities which could see the facility utilised as a processing precinct for many decades to come. PROMISING NEXT STEPS It is now TerraCom’s immediate focus to continue to ensure dividends flow to shareholders and the company remains open to the right growth opportunities that pass its strict investment criteria. The Australian business unit of TerraCom comprises the flagship Blair Athol coal mine located in Clermont, Queensland, as well as a large portfolio of exploration and evaluation assets predominantly located in the Northern Galilee coal region. The life of the Blair Athol mine is projected at more than eight years at the current run rate of 2.2 million tonnes for export, and TerraCom continues to explore several potential near-mine expansion opportunities which could see the facility utilised as a processing precinct for many decades to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $115.6K 535.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22688 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 667513 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.