LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Jon,I have given my opinion on LNC for months. If PB can change...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    Jon,

I have given my opinion on LNC for months. If PB can change his mind from UCG/GTL to Oil, then I can change my mind from holding to not holding.

Where to for oil? Look at it's price, will it go back up over $100 plus? This is where all the new revenue is going to flow from is it not? PB has changed strategy and you can bet anything if he could turn back the clock 3 months, he would not have done any of the purchases he has done now. But that's the life of an entrepreneur, you win some you lose some. He's lost more than he's won in the last few months.

For all the reasons I have outlined in my recent posts I cannot see a positive future for Linc in the short term. If I sold at close to $3, am I not in a better position than most? I could have bought at under $2 today but I didn't because in this current climate buying Linc is a short term risk. I think I have plenty of time to buy back in should I wish. Even trading Linc is currently a short term risk.

Like I have said, Linc needs a catalyst for upward movement and that catalyst will only be a completed sale of Teresa. No sale of Teresa and no joy for shareholders. The longer this takes, the less value should be placed on Linc as it earns very little revenue but continues to spend.

I have no idea where the share price will go from here. It currently does not suit my risk profile given the current climate.

I may come back in but it won't be for sometime. Linc does not currently suit my risk profile during these turbulent times. The markets overseas are dictating my moves.

I really wish everyone the very best.

:)
    Nic

Disclaimer: the ramblings above are not be construed as advice, factual or intentionally misleading. They are merely my opinions based on my own research and thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.