SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Tbh I don't recall a specific comment regarding "sign off of a...

1. 4,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    Tbh I don't recall a specific comment regarding "sign off of a Term Sheet", but I admit that my short term memory tends to be more hazy as I get older.

An Indicative Term Sheet basically provides the customer with a list of main terms and conditions that are being considered to be included as part of a possible Offer of finance by a bank or banking syndicate.
    Usually a Final Term Sheet, providing more detailed Terms and conditions, including fees and rates, is included in the final Letter of Offer once the bank has completed it's due diligence and gone through banking processes (including internal bank Credit Committee approval) and made a decision to fund the project.

If SFG has signed off on a "Term Sheet" it might not be the Final Term Sheet, and just means that SFG is agreeable to what's being offered, but certainly once the bank's Letter of Offer has been signed with the Final Term Sheet then it's a legal and binding Acceptance.
    At that point SFG will definitely make an announcement to the market of a successful funding Offer.
    The Letter of Offer and Term Sheet will then form the basis of a substantial documentation, that could take many weeks to prepare through the bank's lawyers.
    This is subsequently reviewed and finalised by the customer and it's lawyers.
    only after completion and signing of Final Documentation, many weeks after the Funding Announcement to the ASX, will funds be released to the customer by the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.