DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Terminal Cash Position on or about 20th Feb 2018

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Domacom is burning cash at $433k per month , according to their November 2017 annual report Based on those released numbers you would expect without new debt Domacom will be unable to trade beyond about 20th February 2018 ( if not sooner based on Corps Law).

Supporting any new debt IMO becomes therefore problematic without any new cash flow, which IMO cannot be achieved this side of late Februay 2018.

I don't think another " Media Release " advising the ASX that Domacom have achieved another "FIRST" will get them across the line on this one. Perhaps a price sensitive release to the ASX on a hypothetically based partnership with the PMA could be the next cab off the rank, or entering into a lease of the DMZ in conjunction with a disarmament program with North Korea could be a socially responsible first.

Who Knows, however I think the time has come that product endorsement/ respectability and credibility cannot IMO be attached to Domacom by a loose connection as a distraction to the reality of " IT"S JUST NOT WORKING ".

The market does not need another crap statement now by IMO a financial hack whose thumbing through a fin tech thesaurus.

Count down is "T" minus 38 days and counting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.