FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

No Geezer, just disappointed I did wait one more day to buy.IO...

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    No Geezer, just disappointed I did wait one more day to buy.

IO is at 110 yet the SP is acting like it is at $80. Not to mention that FMG has debt proofed itself and will triple it is vol from then. Even house of holes is considering ANZ forecast of a turn around as reasonable analysis.

"Iron ore is a trade off between weak China data flow and bottom fishing by Chinese consumers. The sharp 14% decline in April was a precautionary reaction to heavy shorting in Chinese steel prices over the same period – but the moves looks exaggerated. The risk is any positive Chinese data should squeeze steel shorts and trigger a relief rally in iron ore."

So no I don't really care what the lemmings are doing more interested in buying bargains at rock bottom prices. Happy to wait a month on this one. Because if you were paying attention even BCI which is a minnow is making profit at these levels and they have to rely on FMG's TPI. Oh sorry this is probably way too much detail for you guys sorry. Enjoy your trip to Vagas, I'm thinking of meeting up with Sir Elton John to have tea with the Queen of England.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.