MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

My wife and I have just sold our holdings at a loss but we knew...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    My wife and I have just sold our holdings at a loss but we knew the risks were high so that's the way it goes. Over a period of many years we have invested in many potentially exciting Australian companies and lost our hard earned dollars. Conversely we have made good profits on other high risk ventures.My mother used to tell me that she was told that the Greeks had a saying/ philosophy that went like this- " that while the grass grows the donkey he will die". The Greek business people always bought a working business and made it grow and in those days it was usually a cafe or a fish and chip shop.
    This company urgently needs cash and the way the world economy is looking it may be hard to fund this very promising venture.In my most humble opinion I can only see two options.
    1. cease operations for lack of cash.
    2. receive a take-over offer from a company which is looking for a bargain and has the cash or cash flow to develop an exciting prospect.MYG will probably languish until there is a clear picture of where the board is going and how they are going to get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $7.257K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8750 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.