GPN greater pacific gold limited

pay attention mateYRR just raised $2M, that makes $3.6MGPN also...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    pay attention mate

YRR just raised $2M, that makes $3.6M

GPN also raised money

however, both companies couldnt have done it at a lower level, lets hope the next raising is after they actually get the price up.

by the way GPN owned all of gabanintha not just 70%, forget the U as they couldve applied for it themselves or acquired it for less.

Also, outgoings are only predicted to be 160 thousand for the next quarter, not 500. This is probably about right since they somehow manage to make 1 quarters work last a whole year

......on that point, what ever happened to the Jimmy Creek drill program ....oops wet season again, oh well.....is there ever any intention......reminds me of the Peak Hill gold program, put it off as long as possible to hide the fact they paid way to much for nothingness. What ever happened to 10 targets of 250 thousand + oz's. Jo King. If I hadn't have recognised the Rob Range FE potential I wouldve sold out by now. Oppies cost me too much to mention.

So, if you want to paint a negative picture Mak, at least use true colours.

Hey, Bedrock, wouldn't it be funny if there WAS phosphate in the assays too, hehe, you've always had this crew's number haven't you......BTW I know you mean brown.

So, I still have 20,000 shares and oppies from the float of YRR and some double dipped GPN oppies. Add that to 3+ years of my life. Not exactly the recipe for success I had hoped for, but life is strange somtimes, I may actually make a $.

...maybe the games have only just begun

lets go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.