SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

termination of eyasi negotiations, page-57

1. 5,454 Posts.
    Yeah , I was not implying a $6 target as imminent or anything, just thought it was worth putting out there. Not the end of the world, still huge potential though. .50 to $2 though would be nice and possible given the previous post time line etc. The test will be are the new basin like he proven basins, they could be worse better or very similar who knows. Time will, tell. Would like to see some stability after the TPDC did perform a somewhat un-stabilizing decision IMO, though as reported in one of the AOI videos, all of the area is highly sought after, the fact SWE was cunning enough to get in early does say something as well. I do not believe that, the posts in this forum are ramping for a "pump and dump", do believe this company has got in early, in a prime location, will be frontiers, like those around them who are also drilling etc. This is all based on information widely available to those who seek it and decide to invest their money.

(Kinda regret buying 50,000 units and .16 and selling them at .18 for a quick profit, way back, well months back)

GLTA. (especially the swartel)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.