SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Think about it, soon there will come other licensing rounds in...

1. 145 Posts.
    Think about it, soon there will come other licensing rounds in other countries. Like Mozambique, offshore licenses mostly, but also some speculative onshore acreage will be up for the bidding. What good is it for a small company like Swala in this stage to have to much land to handle? Se maybe the loss - if it will be a loss, that is not certain at this time - of eyasi wil be the biggest gift later. Money that was put aside for eyasi will now be available for bidding on other licenses - or for speeding up work on existing licenses. If you look at the website of the Hayaat group, you'll notice their position in Mozambique... It would not be a surprise for me if they want Swala out there...

Take a look at the SP timeline of African oil, you'll see that many bumps en big drops were digested during many years before the real deal. I do not expect anything groundshaking to take place before 2016, after that, it can be a multibagger or just some company like others in the region fighting to get above the 0.0x... My feeling goes towards the first, maybe because of the interest of a company like Hayaat, maybe because of the experienced directors, maybe because of the company ethics, I don't know, it's a feeling.

I will buy some small parcels on monday, opportunities like this won't come many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.