VCR ventracor limited

terms of use violation

1. 395 Posts.
    It should be pointed out that a certain poster has been reported by myself to the admin staff of this site for breach of Terms of Use.

This forum is created with the purpose free exchange of ideas, as stated on this site’s Terms Of Use “It is the policy of HotCopper to allow users to discuss issues in a free and open manner”

In my opinion, and I believe that of most posters, this can not occur without the knowledge that all posters can do so, without fear of ridicule or disparaging remark, not to mention rude, one-sided and generally ill conceived remarks.

Individuals engaging in such remarks should seriously take a long hard look at themselves and examine their attitude and what it says about them.

I can not speak for any posters, but personally, any individual who engages in such exchange, is exhibiting fundamental weakness in character, which begs the question, "how effective is their trading with such a major character flow"???

If there are any posters here who agree with the above comments, I would appreciate it if you can respond to this message with a supporting remark, as this will help communicate to others that such attitudes will not be tolerated or accepted on this forum.

Finally, to the individual who I reported to the Admin staff, I never have, nor will I ever respond to any of your messages, as I hold them and you in complete contempt, and unworthy of any further wasting of my time.

There is an old saying in a far away country "when a dog barks, no human being bothers to answer".

NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCES WILL BE ENTERED INTO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.