RHK 4.44% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Exactly right georgia14, the major shareholder must be...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Exactly right georgia14, the major shareholder must be absolutely livid with his representatives on the Board for the completely inept way they have handled this right since the outset!

To the point where we are now where Todd has little to no control over the outcome of the upcoming vote, a position that is clearly of their own inept Board members mishandling. After all had they put a fair and reasonable offer on the table way back when the absolutely insulting low ball offers were put up then quite likely they would have complete ownership of Flinders by now, instead due to the one tracked desire to steal minority shareholders wealth from under them they now face a highly organized and completely unified minority who will accept nothing less than a fair go! even if that means putting Flinders into "Care and Maintenance" until such time as a fair deal is forthcoming from some party with the wherewithal to complete.

Right at this minute if I was given the choice of taking the upcoming deal or taking my chances as a snowflake in hell I would definitely choose the "Snowflake" option as it has a much greater chance of success than the upcoming BBIG proposal!

We are all very well aware that Leopards do not change their spots, so I do not expect anything of value to minority shareholders in the upcoming proposal, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 86.0¢ $5.25K 5.862K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.