TER 2.33% 22.0¢ terracom limited

TERRACOM Chart

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    @mitis requested a TER chart or two with some commentary

Firstly the weekly chart, as a wider view can show where price has been, and what is in the background of the chart.
    Some of the levels on the chart are somewhat messy, which is often an indication of above average retail involvement, and therefore the inconsistent supply trends which go along with that.
    I don't know what happened in October 2015 (where price accelerated lower with a wide spread), but it looks pretty nasty.
    Anyway, it appears there is some serious older congestion in a zone to the left, which has been causing some difficulties, particularly around the 4cps level. The stale supply within this zone will need to be absorbed before price can consider pushing higher.

TER Weekly
    Ter 081116 W.png
    On the Daily chart the recent uptrend can clearly be seen, as can the difficulties around the 4cps level.
    I note that there are many bars which close poorly (low on the bar) on the daily chart, which don't have much (or any) downside follow through as a response, this is indicative of the absorption process (buyers absorbing the supply from the sellers). The whipsaw (up down) motion of the price when encountering selling pressure is also quite common during the absorption process.
    There appears to be some 'intent' behind the recent price action (higher lows, higher highs and a 'pressing nature' towards the upside), which also suggests the stock is undergoing bullish absorption of supply .
    However be aware that if this supply remains in place for an extended period, a decent shakeout may result, in an attempt to remove this supply.
    And should this supply begin to overwhelm price (which seems unlikely at the minute, but it always pays to understand, and be prepared, especially in these smaller cap stocks), I expect the two moving averages will only provide minimal support at best, the longer term lines at 3cps and 2.4cps appear somewhat stronger, but the decent support is likely to be seen within the light blue shaded zone, which was where price consolidated the early August gains in mid August and early September.

TER Daily

TER 081116.png

X.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $581.0K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 485 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 592417 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.