MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Interesting stock because it's promised so much and delivered...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Interesting stock because it's promised so much and delivered virtually nothing since I've owned it in the last 6 years. Probably quite a few retailers like myself who've punted decent wads of cash on the way up to a buck on this only to be obliterated.

The rampers do more damage to retailers than doomers ever did. I actually appreciate the critical thinking of people like SteveSage and and even some of the non holders like sroyle. More and more these battery factories look like a desperate play but if it wasn't for the calibre of the board (Franks excluded) I'd have sold out a long time ago.

Frankly any upcoming attempts to grant management payrises or further incentives should be voted down strongly in the face of an incredible SP slump. I acknowledge Tanz legislative issues as the start of the issues and admire the resolve to shift lanes, however this is an incredibly capital intensive pursuit and the market ain't buying it. Time for management to take a large pay cut and share the retailer pain.

I'm increasingly concerned that some of the board are enriching themselves via certain outsourced consultancy practises that raise an eyebrow, while we continue to die by a thousand cuts.

I don't understand why these binding sales agreements are so secretive. Who are these people and why are we hiding them? I hold lithium miner stocks and bindings sales agreements have fully disclosed details of the financial arrangements.

This dendrobium stuff is yet more fluff. A niche market for sure and shiney and exciting no doubt but there will never be a critical volume of IM3 or C4V or Magnis Tech sold to generate large revenue to justify this 200m and falling market cap.

Further, I share the concerns of holders that we do not hear enough detail of agreements that are cancelled. Rosatom? The Turks? Now ze German consortium?

I won't be able to make it to the AGM this year but I sincerely hope there is some hard questioning from SHs. We should be demanding full disclosure of all dealings and challenging the secrecy at every turn. It's simply not good enough, and management need to be held to account or removed.

Good luck to holders, and let's hope this ship can be turned around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.