MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm aware of the MNS' ownership stakes in the IM3 consortium,...

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059
    I'm aware of the MNS' ownership stakes in the IM3 consortium, but having a ownership of 33%-41% of a consortium shouldn't mean you put up 100% of the cash to run the consortium.

With the exception of the equipment purchase, it's not clear who is paying for the IM3 and given neither Moss nor Upreti have put up any cash for the equipment, it likely they have not put up the cash to keep the lights on the IM3 operations.....and as a MNS shareholder, it stands to reason that that MNS gets reimbursed for their contribution.

Separate to the day to day of IM3, we have a number of battery or EV 'experts' on the board of MNS (Whittingham, Helmut Bez) who are drawing directors fees and have MNS options. IF the battery factory actually goes ahead, the profits will come 100% to IM3 and only 33-41% to MNS......see the issue here....why is MNS paying for these guys when they are more likely to add value to IM3.

What gets my goat is that MNS almost ran out of cash less than 30 days ago, and are spending $1.5m a quarter but in fact should be spending $0 given nothing is happening in MNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.