AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Terrain Capital and AUZ, page-33

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Monark what is "your point" I do not understand how you can spend so much time down ramping and knocking AUZ, which you seemingly dont hold, but up ramp over on GGE currently @ .004c.

Are you stuck in a dud trade over there like I am in VIC ?

Regardless of the issues/headwinds AUZ are currently experiencing I do think that financing will eventually come through.

The story keeps improving for the ev revolution as well, did I read here or over on PLS that in London they will introduce a $25 pound fee for ICE cars in the central part of the city....I think it is per day as well...correct that if I am wrong. Point being the EV revolution is alive and well, we just need the corresponding infrastructure to be built, and it will be, the funds have been committed.

An earlier post stated that 2020/21 would pay off for AUZ holders and in my opinion tend to agree. I am not that concerned either with keeping the credit raise in house, I "get" how it looks, not great......alternatively we could use Everblu point being it could be worse.

There had to be a credit raise following SK not taking up the options, and yes probably should have been done prior to engaging Bergen. Anyway Marcus has dealt with Bergen, we no longer are obligated to provide a discount on our Ni and Co ore, and as far as we know the off take with SK still stands.

Again Marcus only going for $5m intrigues me.......

Also I think the Australian Government now has another "boom" in it's sites. Previously iron ore followed by housing, now it will be infrastructure (currently underway) followed by battery metals in my view.

I am confident AUZ will eventually obtain NAIF funding as I now think the battery metals boom is firmly in the Australian Governments along with the states minds.

I'd stop challenging Flip if I were you....he's countered effectively every single piece of carefully cherry picked information you have posted to date.

Again great to have you back Flip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.336K 576.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19413693 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3890032 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.