NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I am out of NKP. Sold half yesterday and half today. Different...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I am out of NKP. Sold half yesterday and half today.

Different people will interpret the announcement differently however my views are that any big news is still a long way away. From experience when a company gives "open timeframes" this means either its in just preliminary stages or they are engaged with just window shoppers.

History is the perfect indication for me especially regarding management. All the hype and talk recently (especially among a few Hotcopper posters) based on informal emails with Peter Landau resulted in nothing. To date NKP management has not delivered on one thing. Posters talk of "huge strategic reserves" and "business is hard in South Africa" ... well NKP has had plenty of time to resolve this and nothing has happened.

Potential of NKP is well known but the market is factoring a very minimal chance of the company pulling something off (at least in the short term).

I guess for all the people who believe in the NKP story now is a great time to buy more shares. From the tone of some posters ... they should leverage every asset they have and stock up in NKP.

With regards to the options, just in my views, only believe the extension when there is an official ASX announcement that says so.

I will sit on the sidelines for a while and await another entry point. May have to re-enter at a higher price ... but I am willing to do so if I see certain risks or milestones being achieved. I anticipate a placement to be done within 1-2 months at a discount to the market, or if they do a placement close to the market price then there is going to be some sort of options that are going to be attached.

Good Luck to all that hold. I am temporary out and just watching for the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.