WMT western metals limited

Everyone you can make your own minds up on Tricom... In the...

1. 248 Posts.
    Everyone you can make your own minds up on Tricom...

In the first quarter 2007 Equity Capital Markets Review, Tricom has been ranked 8th by market share of Australian equity book-runners by Thomson Financial.

Bab-ock & Brown Limited Placement & Selldown, Joint Lead Manager, A$478million, March 2006.
    Current Price: $33.84, Placement Price: approx $15.50

Energy World Corporation, Placement Lead Manager, $100 Million, February 2006.
    Current price: $1.035, Placement price: $0.03

Abacus Property Group, Placement, Lead Manager, $60 Million, October 2006.
    Current Price: $1.94, Placement price: approx $1.40

Western Areas NL, Placement, Joint Lead Manager, $45 Million, October 2006
    Current price: 5.63, placement price: $2.65.

Western Metals, Placement & Share Purchase Plan Lead Manager, $25 Million, April 2007

Bab-ock & Brown Infrastructure, Placement, Lead Manager, $422 Million, March 2007
    Current price: $1.785, placement price: approx $1.50

Bab-ock & Brown Residential Land Partners, Initial Public Offering, Lead Manager & Underwriter, $175 Million, June 2006
    Initial price: $1.00, current price: $0.86

Fox Resources, Placement, Lead Manager, $10 Million, February 2007
    Current Price: $0.88, Placement price: $1.25

Primelife (related to Bab-ock), Convertible Note, Lead Manager, $25 Million, March 2007
    Current price: $1.16, placement price: $1.00

Andy, I wonder if Bab-ock and Brown would be willing to have a repeat and ongoing client relationship with a broker of ‘last resort’. As an investment bank Bab-ock and Brown would know better than anyone the ongoings of those involved in their own ECM transactions and would not allow its own reputation to be tarnished by working with a bunch ‘of third rate scam artists’.

I’d also be careful about some of the comments you are making regarding Tricom – I’m not sure of the laws regarding slander/defamation on internet forums but you make some serious accusations of market manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.