terrible school massacre, page-30

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

"Not much crime in states where EVERYONE has to own firearms I noticed as well. "

Director, that is dead set true.
    The higher the percentage of people who "carry" in various states, the LOWER the incidence of gun related crime.
    In states where gun ownership is mandatory, the incidence of gun related crime is virtually ziltch, and everyone is polite and well-behaved. No hooliganisms or assaults like we have here in Australia.
    The Worst places in the US were places like New York, where till recently handguns were banned. See, the baddies still had them, but citizens couldnt defend.

Guns in the US save $1 TRILLION a year.

"Putting this all together, we find that the monetary benefit of guns (by way of DGUs) is roughly 1.02 trillion dollars per year. Trillion. With a ‘T’.

I was going to go on and calculate the costs of incarceration ($50K/year) saved by people killing 1527 criminals annually, and then look at the lifetime cost to society of an average criminal (something in excess of $1 million). But all of that would be a drop in the bucket compared to the $1,000,000,000,000 ($1T) annual benefit of gun ownership."
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/04/bruce-w-krafft/defensive-gun-uses-save-the-u-s-one-trillion-dollars-per-year/

I know nothing, but nothing, will prevent tragic, senseless massacres like the one that occurred. But people there insist on their right to defend themselves,......and heaven help any politician who tries to take their guns.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.