OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

terrible stock performance ...imay sell., page-63

1. 426 Posts.
    I bought 2 days before the TH. (55c)
    A regrettable 'brainwave', at the time. Leading to months of wasted thinking, reading, money tied up, stuck in them.
    I missed the fact they had even resumed trading today, until I did one of my rare "better go check OZL for some useless reason", most days I don't even check them(!), and surprisingly they were 69c (down from 73c) by then already.
    I did some quick reading to find out what had happened.... sounds like a 50-50 gamble to me (or probably 70% upside chance, of that getting 10c more approx?), with a LOT of downside if the losing path comes. So I sold the lot (69c), and good riddance to them I say!

My first small (medium?) cap trade in a long long time... and the last! lol
    Back to the large caps for me! (leverage to better use via margin etc)

I wish anyone that needs more from OZL good luck! A lot of supportive believers have been given a bad deal by the companies 'pilots' poor skills! I think a lot of people are taking this opening 'bonus rise' as a safe place to get out with at least more than looked likely! And staying in means just more time under stress and hope. I was in a fairly 'easy' position and I couldn't even bear going through more of it!

Best wishes to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.