RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I am struggling to understand why this is worth calling out....

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I am struggling to understand why this is worth calling out. It's rude and I have had a gutful of this sort of poor behaviour.

We all have our own unique personal goals, how we invest, what money we want to make and what we are willing to lose.
    I personally have popped half my shares up for sale (not yet filled) - I've invested a lot of my money in this company (small fry spend compared to many of you, nevertheless, it's important to me) and am doing this to hedge and manage the possible upcoming $$ outcomes.

The fact I am facing and technically, so are all of you, is (1) if this scheme goes through I'll make 14.6c per share (a small profit- yay) , and if it doesn't, (2) we'll probably see the share price tank a bit, much lower than my average, and (3) it may be some time before it picks up again. I am looking to buy a property in the coming months, this RAP $$ will feed my deposit. So any losses will be felt. There is nothing wrong with this at all. We all live lives.
    When (2) and (3) happen, I will buy more.

My belief in this tech hasn't changed, my belief in this company as a business isn't strong.

It's none of your business or any of our business what decisions we make with our shares and financial direction.
    TT is still in, and he is the only one who lifted a finger to fight the RAP fight. What the hell have you done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.