PCL 5.88% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

terrific close, page-9

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Not running the wrong way DougieB just temporarily stuck in the stalls awaiting starters orders for the first race.
    Remember this is not a one race event more like a full season of racing & the order is not as clear as the racing calendar.
    I see it as a five race season remembering we could be scratched from any of these events if we dont approach the race in best condition.
    I will try to list them in order of importance starting from the least important.
    1/ CNOOC Block 9 results, little effect on PCL but heightened awarenes of Kenya as a player. Bit like the local picnic races really.

2/ Baniyas & Canning basin, Nice warm up event & prize money enough to pay the petrol & accomodation for the rest of the season.

3/ 3D seismic results, we at least have to run a place in this one first real money race of the season & may see us invited into the Caulfield or Cox. Not a real racing man but you get the picture, need some qualifications to get to the big races.

4/ Farmin partner for PCL/Origin, Run the right race here & get in the same stable as someone who is already winning races will make starting the last race a shoe-in.

For the season Finale the Melbourne Cup.

5/ Drilling announcement, Depends on our stablemates but maybe we decide its to early for the season to end so we spread the risk a bit & do multiple entries in the same event (two or three well program).

Best part about it is all five races are to be run prior to Feburary next year (roughly) not really that long only as long as the racing calendar.

At the moment we haven't won the picnic races thats why we are still flying underneath the radar to a certain extent with awareness comes the real betting & cash.

Hang in there holders I'm reckoning on getting a place or better in the events that count.
    Pickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $114.5K 6.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2801488 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2573610 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.