re: who are the real terrorists ? I like what you say Charry3...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    re: who are the real terrorists ? I like what you say Charry3 but cannot always agree. Where there is a problem and a cause can be indentified, then, (& only then) can that problem be rectified. It's great to 'mind our own business' and lead a trouble free life by avoiding 'wrongs' wherever possible (along the way), but it does nothing to improve the world around us. And yes, it IS less than easy to right the wrongs.

< Accountability is needed but those enforcing the accountability are not always themselves accountable. >

So, a system that permits (& almost accepts) this ongoing problem surely needs change.

< Power and greed are dominant.>

Answer, within the above paragraph.

Party Politics is the 'breeding ground' of unaccountability. It is the very root of corruption within our society. History can show that it always has been. A caucus 'decision' sometimes is, the closest we can ever get to a dictatorship, in my opinion. The fear of a 'backbench' demotion and then having someone "crossing the floor" to take your place, says it all. It's where it starts and finishes.

:)
    LC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.