BQT bqt solutions limited

terrorism means business

1. 1,731 Posts.
    Like it or not in the current and more than likely future climate ---The main focus of BQT has been and will continue to be security. Monoco aside, which is still unclear. Hands up if you believe all the other deals announced this year mean nothing and there will no longer be a need for products/services as supplied by BQT? Why is there now a commercial division? Why look at security cameras, point of sale devices in real time etc. is there no market there either?

Will Terrorism and security issues suddenly abate if or if not Monoco goes ahead? Will there be no more contracts coming to be BQT out of the 80 + still in the system? Will there be no more deals to quote on in the future?

Some say there are other companies... well tell me one company that has a monopoly on the worlds services?
    Is there only 1 gold or oil company? Is there 1 burger chain, soft drink manufacturer?

Do your due diligence ignore the huff and puff bravado and make your own minds up. Some now seem to be preaching the strategy of buy on fact and sell on rumour. Most persons make their money the other way by buying on rumour and selling on fact.

A growth company with a foot in the door with govts, commercial divisions etc. will not suddenly go belly up because of attempts to manipulate the shareprice.

Only if the products and service are substandard and not delivered in a timely and efficent manner. Companies like skg whose shareprice drops from $2.50 to 40cents are the ones to be concerned about.. unable to deliver. :)

I see no one has yet produced this disastorous letter re Monoco, go ahead without the personal bits, reproduce it if it worries you. I will have some legal minds research its implication.

OTHERWISE WAIT FOR A FACT ANNOUNCEMENT AND MORE FROM BQT.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.