Terrorist attack Westminster, page-124

1. 42,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    What I am saying is Democracy has gone too far sometimes; freedom of speech because society wants it and to voice whatever it pleases regardless of implications is always the problem. This 18C of the racial vilification law about offending is taken out of context with some high profile cases. If voicing about controlled immigration policy is bordering onto racism then surly demanding sharia/burka is on the other side of freedom of expression? Militants on both side of the argument is demanding their right. It is all about right and none about harmony.

I go back to "when in Rome do what the Romans do". The reason why immigrants including myself, apart from first nation people everyone is an immigrant if you stretch history far enough, come to this country directly or though their fore fathers is to get a better life. Too bad WASP came first and made a very successful nation. Others that follow either live within the system or don't come at all.

We now have obscure laws that determine freedom of expression which is a good thing. This freedom of expression stretch right through festivities with colourful display of the culture they brought with them. When the party euphoria is over, everyone else blends back into the generic society that we live in. No other foreign nationalities that came here and settled down within the main stream society demands that the laws and practices is forced upon the host system except..... you guessed it. When the entire ME, parts of SE Asia and Pakiland starts demonstrating in the streets with death and violence in the name of Allah, something is wrong. when Jihadist groups encourage violence and death to innocent citizens quoting section of the holy Koranic texts then something is wrong. When these groups start killing, bombing, hostage taking, cutting hostages heads, wiping out entire minority races then something is wrong. When these groups encourage local Muslims to kill in the name of Allah then something is wrong.

So what is right? Muslim communities that keep 'in your face' show of bruka, denouncing One nation or demanding their own sharia laws is right? One Nation manifested as a party that objected to the yellow peril until it realised most of its supporters were probably enjoying a lifestyle based on what these Yellow Perils bought from our shores it disappeared entirely especially during the mining booms. Then the Jihadists gave her a new voice and to throw more fuel to the flame, local Ozzies started taking arms to fight Ozzie soldiers and causing local terror plots. She isn't going away because Islamist is here to stay. A product of Jihadist and Imams spreading hate of the West but likes the comforts of the West. As a result you will likely see One nation is the ultimate threat to all muslims here rather then mainstream society with their muted 'discomforts'.

Friday avro whinge... Not sure what I am even responding too....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.