LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

Tesla and Lynas, page-2

1. 6,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011
    CJ 2019-2020 GAIN from LYC = 0;
    CJ LOSS = 1000s of hours assuming he did not short LYC.
    CJ TOTAL LOSS of OPPORTUNITY

I told him over and over that he was at risk NOT I for having taken no position whilst the actual risk of LYC ownership was so obviously and heavily biased to the upside. Briefly put, he was as dead wrong about LYC as you-know-who was about TSLA.

CJ was shorting Lynas (aka maintaining Conviction SELL sentiment and diatribe) over the entire time it moved from $1 to $2, swearing multiple times each and every day here that he expected LYC to drop to <$1 for exactly the same reasons as he does again here. And THEN HE COULD/WOULD BUY more shares than we have for less than we paid!!! He never bought.

He has the exact same evidence as we all do, but continues to offer an entirely different and CONTRARY scenario. My call ($3-4 within a year) has played out perfectly and I was fully on margin in support.

CJ just missed a Lynas 300% gain because he just likes to be contrary. Frankly surprised he would show his face here again, but he only promised (and delivered) MONTHS of silence, not YEARS.

imo, P/E is not a smart way to judge a re-startup REE-miner in the current re-excited xEV environment with the potential for further commodity pricing resets amid a super-duper cycle. Also P/Es are all over the map for all miners, so no real meaning to "average P/E".

Got any thoughts, any at all on the UPSIDE risks this time around?? Really don't want you to hear you make the same mistake here again and again and again. Again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.