AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Just for everyone's clarity on how much deviation can occur by...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74

Just for everyone's clarity on how much deviation can occur by posting all the time on here. The QLD gov deadline is now only important to suit the immediate agenda now the deadline is near, but it wasn't important on the 1st. Three weeks ago. Here we are seeing over the last few days how hung up these people are on the upcoming QLD deadline but yet told us not to get hung up on it? Pretty confusing.

I think we can all agree that with the last announcement from AUZ it was reasonably clear the QLD deadline would be unlikely, however the BD has not shown anything tangible to show that AUZ is done. By suggesting or describing a slow painful death is again speculating to suit the agenda. Let's wait for the next announcement from AUZ instead of speculating?

I am a big supporter of Tesla and certainly agree they are what makes the EV industry, but the BD was very underwhelming and the market responded on it exactly how it should, now why the market responded in the way to AUZ may be related to the battery day, however only way I see it being directly related to the BD is that it's mostly retailers and not the soph's and therefore are being spooked by what they've seen over the last few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.