AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Yeh I probably was a little too harsh on BB, i was joking a...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Yeh I probably was a little too harsh on BB, i was joking a bit.
    That serial poster got a little obsessed with my post.

Even when a company has the best product or service, this does not guarantee you will win a contract over competitors.

There is a lot of factors around winning contracts.

After TESLA Battery Day, as i have done for investors on HC, i would expect a bigger effort from AUZ to relay a CLEAR and PRECISE report on AUZ’s view on the future of Batteries and their ability to get involved into the Battery game.

I expect a tier 1 report from AUZ to be released to the ASX after TESLA Battery Day.
    AUZ should have the report pre-typed as they should already know every single technology TESLA is contemplating on going forward with and whether the existing global metal miners will be able to meet demand for the expected energy storage boom.

This AUZ report will easily contain important investor information related to:
    1) What types of batteries these Mega/Giga/Tera Factories will be building for the next 6 years.

2) What Volume of Battery metals globally will be required to supply this demand over the next 6 years.

3) What demand can current global battery metal suppliers produce.

4) Whether or not AUZ can see a shortage in global battery metals to meet the expected energy storage boom.

5) Does AUZ think they can get into the battery metals market if their is no shortage in metals in the next 6 years.

6) If their is a global shortage for battery metals, does AUZ think that this is the only way that they will be able to break into the market and get financing?

etc

As I said AUZ should already have a few versions of this report pre typed depending on the different directions this event could go.

After TESLA’s battery day if AUZ remains silent for a month or they do make a statement with the excuse that they must remain confidential about negotiations etc.

If their is no CONFIDENT, CLEAR report from AUZ after a month... then there is 2 things that are possibly happening behind the scenes.

1) TESLA see’s no need to release a report to AUZ investors because they are literally pen-to-paper inking off-take deals and the confirmation of the deals will be the NEWS!

2) AUZ has no bites on the fishing line and they are going to use smoke and mirrors for another 12 months to get paid a salary from the CR reserves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2472/2472408-58528a16760a381125b8d59fe7e26ba5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.118K 139.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 6877721 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4261302 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.