SYR 3.28% 29.5¢ syrah resources limited

I agree they sing to the populus much more than Tesla. However,...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I agree they sing to the populus much more than Tesla. However, I think the quality debate you speak of is superficially focused on the shell of the car. I think Teslas technology, particularly their batteries, software and self driving, is much more advanced. Range is so much better than all these cars and they can do it for less and the cost gap is still accelerating. Car companies just aren't set up to iterate quickly - Tesla has built in capacity to iterate while in production, that's nuts. Additionally, much like space X, Tesla already has two or three redesigns of each model ready to go if the opportunity arises. I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla has some upgrades planned for when they shutdown the model 3 production line for two weeks. And remember Tesla doesn't even advertise like the auto companies, imagine if they did...the real test for the auto makers will come when ICE sales fall off the cliff. I'm more worried that they will all just agree to lag and slow sales down...

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $305.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.8¢ $1.303M 4.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 178939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.