You're wrong there is a huge difference in Co2 emissions. If you...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    You're wrong there is a huge difference in Co2 emissions. If you have an ICE car that's engine lasts say 15 years and a EV car with a developed battery that lasts 15 years after 5 years of use your overall emissions over the remaining 10 years will be lower than that of the ICE vehicle - significantly because they will be zero after this period for 10 years!.

We arent there yet because batteries wont last longer than 10 years. That's what development and funding is for....

What do you mean I cant see the pros and cons. Like I said i would rather make some change than no change at all. Even if the change is initially poorly planned and the performance not as great. The long term outlook is great.

Considering all the options they are looking at moving forward of course other developments will come ie Solid State, Salt Water and Hydrogen etc...

These options will be more viable and less Co2 producing than current batteries. As stated many a time - this will take time.

Do you think the first computers were great to use or do you think they got better over time............same can be said in any form of technology be it cars, phones, weapons and medicine etc......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.