PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Tesla Expansion, page-5

1. 882 Posts.
    @ozblue maybe now is the time to to put into perspective what PLS is, as that is what I think everyone including KB have been trying to do. I don't think numbers do that alone. If the video graphics presentation by PLS (which BF praised at the time of its release) is anything to go by then management are aware of that. What remains though, I feel, are comparisons to be hammered out.

Over the weekend Macq was cited in a Ganfeng article as stating a certain mine as biggest and lowest in cost. スーパー にんja refuted that Macq claim in a tweet.

So, what I see, as a newcomer to this stock is that in the imagination what PLS is is still being figured out. The numbered point on RIO hypothetical of a t/o because PLS is big enough, is the kind of scaling and perspective development in the imagination that PLS needs, besides of course real boa's and a DFS and supply eventually.

Why let Macquarie decide the optic on PLS in the media? Same with vested interest downrampers here who magnify neurotically small issues on the way to mining.

I think a lot of the posts are simply about perception and who gets to frame it. It appears many optics on what is at stake for the Li industry have been clarified over the weekend. For those on HC with the experience and knowledge to do so (probably really PLS management's job), may I suggest sharpening the lens on what PLS is comparatively and not just numbers. Only then might it really firm up what is REAL.
    Last edited by EstGreg: 15/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.