Tesla graveyard, page-75

1. 2,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Lapdog, i agree with your point as well.

Electric lithium based cars
    It says something when Biden has to introduce 100% tariff to make Tesla relative competitive...
    but how long can that tit for tat go on for.

It still doesn't change the fact that China can pull the plug on batteries destined for Tesla.

Im not a fan of electric cars personally (that may change with hydrogen batteries)
    but i believe people should have a choice thus letting the market decide.

It is reported that lots of Tesla charging stations sit vacant in rural areas never being used.

Speaking to a senator they were saying how some coastal towns and cities have traffic jams going some distance
    to charge up their car's.
    It takes MUCH longer to charge a car at decent rate (cost wise)
    That means their has to be more charging stations or longer wait times .
    The queue pile up and people get stuck in jams waiting for hours to charge their cars.

This has happened already with coastal town
    And this is only with a small % of uptake of electric cars.

Flying Electric Cars !!
    And now this crazy ness has taken another step further with
    flying electric cars... really !

Now some people believe that we are all going to use our mobile phones to dial up flying electric taxi's to take us to Coles and Bunnings, and in Bondi beach vacant land is being brought up for helli-pads.
    And others that we will have a electric flying car parked on our front porch.

Has any one thought of the insurance liabilities and premiums for a bump in the sky,
    or of the down draft effect of the electric copter blowing shoppers around all over Coles car park.
    OR of the traffic jams that will result in the sky,

The response i hear ,... oh but UBER is buying into this..
    Well that says it all, Uber does not make money ...and so this sounds like a marketing stunt to me to prop up Uber
    or something only the super rich can take advantage of in some cities, just has they have traditional helicopeter pads on top of skyscrapers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.