SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Tesla Has A Graphite Problem, page-13

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I am familiar and have read Jeff Dahn's work and his work in battery theory is extensive on both anode and cathode, but from a commercial standpoint and real world production, the current testing regime still stands. Having worked in battery both primary and secondary for many years with 25 of the larges primary and secondary battery manufacturing companies as well as direct experience in testing carbon conductive additives, you cannot qualify a new graphite in anodes and even carbon additives in cathodes without extensive testing including cycling tests (up to 200,000 cycles), degassing, etc. which can take up 18 months or even longer depending on the complexity of the application and then field trials there after.

Name one battery manufacturer (primary or secondary) that you have direct experience and contact that creates a next generation battery in a few weeks?

Keep in mind that government regulations NEVER take just a few weeks once a new battery is introduced especially with UL in the US and NTSB has to approve any new HEV or EV battery platform.

I do agree with you that Si will overtake carbon in the future and it is only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.