LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Yep a genuine holder since 2017, in fact LPD was one of my first...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yep a genuine holder since 2017, in fact LPD was one of my first stocks , and was my first lithium buy at 5.6. You are absolutely right on the posting or lack there of. Having sat and read and enjoyed the many knowledgeable posters on LPD over the years, like yourself, SQE, Maxi, Sharpe and kelletric more recently, I learned plenty and have had no desire to post. While the share price has been in the doldrums in the past, it was the quality of such posters that kept me optimistic, and kept me adding to my investment and averaging down.

The fact that I have now thrown out a few comments is indicative of a growing level of concern and frustration, and this is mainly with the communication from Management in recent months. It has nothing to do with the account creation date back In 2017.

I am aware JW lives offshore and not in Perth, and I am aware of the Cornish licensing deal that got us out of a hole late in the day where credit was owed. A great achievement and offered great hope.

My remark about the hiding out in the new office was sarcastic. At the time this was made public I again read this as a sign that the Financing was imminent, more hope. I am guilty of taking JW at his word in all of the interviews he has done, and I think that I and many others would feel that he gives an impression that we are almost there, any day now, when maybe known complexities mean we are not as close as the picture presented.

Not only do I not post on LPD, but I do not post on my other stocks, some of whom are really building tremendously. One in particular have a management team that must be one of the best on the ASX despite the smaller size of the company. They have numerous webinars every year, and have done as they have grown. An open forum where investors can ask questions on the fly, and the Chairman and CEO answer in kind. This is a magnificent way to show your shareholders you care, and a great way investor concers can be alleviated in a clear and easy manner. I think this would be a very simple way for JW to engage with shareholders, rebuild some confidence, and to address concerns directly. I have sent several mails to LPD suggesting as much, mostly I got no response and the one I did receive did not give the impression such a webinar will happen.

So in truth I think it is concerning that loyal and long-standing investors such as myself, are starting to waver in our belief. With that a few comments may appear out from the shadows, for me it is not the technology or even the share price that is my main concern, but more so the messaging we have seen of late.

I will continue to hold on to all of my shares, I have never sold one. I will continue to learn, and enjoy posts from yourself and others. I hope the news flow starts to come soon, and in a positive light.

I have brought my average down from from 5.6 in 2017 to 2 cent now. I have invested about 40k, not as much as some who support the company with unwavering enthusiasm and belief I am sure, but my appetite to buy more now is not there. Irrespective, I think it is an adequate enough investment in LPD for me to make the occasional remark every few years, or not.

Ta

Crimbobrew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.418K 3.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 202330691 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81291287 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.