LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Well I would have to agree with some of your comments regarding...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    Well I would have to agree with some of your comments regarding enough information flowing from the company, yet with all my emails I have received swift responses containing the clarification/ information I have requested so not sure how your emails have been so lacking.

I may trust the term your account has been opened but because of the accounts setting I can’t verify for myself, so please understand I do trust when I can verify.

Yes holders like SQE have dropped off the airwaves here on this forum and Maxi sold out to chase a crypto that was called NEO (I think) but Sharpey and Keletric are still around other forums if you look. I would be surprised to see keletric not being a holder considering she had just under the 30m shareholding last time shared where mentioned.

But really that’s not here nor there now is it,
    some of the posters here just pretend to be someone they are not,
    and that is why many of the posters do not bother with HC. As they have to drown out a lot of static to get signal. Like 44hr/wk and procapitlism and the many other such as MercBezn. All of them pretending they are someone that cares about the shareholders of the company, yet have ill intent to the company and the shareholders.

Considering you have been around soooo long, tell me why have you not been over to the other forum where some the other LTers reside ?

Im sure there will be some prose regarding the why not, just like the catch you made regarding where JW works and lives. Some sarcastic wit you have when the observation completely missed the mark.

Anyhow I guess you can take some reassurance that JW has missed targeted timelines and goals. Yes this is true.
    Yet I do believe he had set the targeted timelines in good faith and outside of his control have been the obstacles we navigate.

The thing in JW favour is being locked into a process between the US and the UAE. Once the government bureaucrats have their boxes ticked and triple checked the funding will flow.
    How long that will be ? Well I hope early June so we can use these LPDOD’s

If the LPDOD’s are not in the money come the 18th, well I guess LPD will not have to issue 460m+ shares at 2.6c.
    I will be disappointed yes if the SP is lacking come the 18th but I just have to remember, I’m invested in a spec stock.

Anyhow nice to chat, must go, all the best.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.