LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I think the selling of licenses is the least of the companies...

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I think the selling of licenses is the least of the companies worries at the moment.

This technology and production of lithium hydroxide needs to be proven on the global stage first and that requires finance. So i really doubt any licenses will be sold until this is done....but could be wrong.

Very apparent to me now that the 200m chemical plant has caused the significant delays. The DFC amount for approx only 50m was able to be put through without board approval, so really should not have been a complicated nor overly lengthy process for that amount of money.

Either a genuine lack of interest over the two years OR LPD have the deal in the bag to coincide with expiry of options in June and an extra 12 million in the bank for their efforts. No company in their right mind would want to miss out on that.

Full agreement with first mover advantage. Some of these paper offtakes with other juniors are still at least 5-10 years away from real production.

LPD shouldn't have that problem if they get the cash.

The project also for LPD is as cheap as chips by todays standards . I doubt you would get a full financed lithium hydroxide project cheaper anywhere.

Could easily be 5-10x CAPEX in a decades time
    Last edited by Ddog157: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.547K 1.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 74093774 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74739058 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.