Birdman29, I was wondering why you’re never able to answer the...

1. 9,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Birdman29, I was wondering why you’re never able to answer the simple question about the current temperature in Canberra. But now I see many of your waking moments are devoted to dissembling information about Tesla EV’s and Elon Musk.

Have you and Elon met in person? I do hope so given the OCD you display on these threads.

Is your deep and abiding interest in this abstract totally self generated, or is there some carrot and stick involved somewhere. I’m just amazed that you care so so so much. It’s like a Jopo-esque devotion. If it is Jopo-esque I am of course happy for you to be a beneficiary as a result of you having to respond to this post.

Did you read this article on Medium.Com? I found it helped put some of the recent material about Tesla and Musk into the sort of context that you seem to studiously avoid.

In a thoroughly insightful article,  writer Bernard identifies three major factors working against fair and balanced coverage for Tesla and Musk: 1) Koch brothers funded PR campaigns against EV’s; 2) PR campaigns by Tesla shorters; and 3) structural and profitability changes in media.

Which one are you Birdman29? I’d lean towards 1) given aforementioned OCD on the issue..

Always happy to communicate by cut and paste Birdman29, in the absence of anything original from you. Good handlers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.