AEV 0.00% 0.6¢ avenira limited

Tesla moving to iron phosphate lithium batteries for standard-range electric cars, page-84

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    All the best to you also LovesMining.

For what it's worth, I think you've made the right decision to exit.

Like you, I was impressed with the resource and current market demand for phosphate and didn't investigate this apathetic management - a mistake I admitted to in a previous post.

For the rest of us, there are so many red flags about Brett Clark and his team - where to start? The following are some deep concerns:

1. their complete lack of achievement for years, while their peers are progressing;
    2. their disregard for keeping investors informed about what they are doing, we are completely in the dark with this leadership;
    3. the conflicting BS they feed investors that leaves us hunting for information;
    4. the uncertainty surrounding Novaphos (a key component to AEV's success), which this leadership should have come out and explained fully and clearly long before now; and
    5. no skin in the game = no incentive - precisely why NOTHING every happens in AEV land.

As I said previously, all the positive articles about phosphate and LFP which are cut and pasted and presented here aren't going to save AEV from the incompetence, laziness and stupidity of Brett Clark and his team.

IMO Brett Clark is a dope, but a shifty dope. 10 to 1 he doesn't deliver the scoping study this quarter. If that happens, then even those investors with the rose coloured glasses will surely start to question what the hell is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.139K 386.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 10666641 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2430383 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 233955
Last updated 14.14pm 30/04/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.